Sunday, June 7, 2009

The tiniest deer I've ever seen!



I just wanted to share these photos... On my way home from church today there was an ity bity little fawn standing beside the road. Of course, I thought to myself I need to take a picture! So, I turned around and pulled into a rocky area. I'm surprised I didn't break my ankle walking in heels! My question is where's ma and pa?! Can you see the little guy or gal? Who turns around for a picture of a deer? That's my question!

2 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cutie! Yes, where are his parents! I would have stopped to0! However, probably not on the way home from church, my kids are starving and it is nap time for the youngest. Glad you didn't injure yourself, I've seen your church shoes! Beautiful to look at (by the way. . . I love your brown ones), but not make for hiking!

Shawna Jo said...

would that not be the cutest pet ever!!