1. Taking a great photo
2. Having a good hair day
3. Church
4. Back Scratches
5. Swimming
6. Winning
7. Friends/family
8. New Shoes
9. Softball
10. Tennis
11. Steelers
12. Laying on cool sheets in the morning and not having to get up
13. Singing my lungs on with the windows down and sunroof open
14. Finding a good deal
15. Getting mail from friends/family
16. Looking at old photos
17. Good news
18. Good morals/values in teenagers/children
19. Laughter
20. Being sucked into a book
21. Head rubs/scratches
22. Finding unique jewelry
23. Learning
24. Exercising
25. Surprises
26. Children saying the darnedest things
27. Conversations that flow
28. Watching the sun rise/set
29. Lightening bugs
30. White water rafting/canoeing
31. Ice cold water
32. Pedicures
33. Cleanliness
34. Missionaries
35. Amusement parks
36. Seeing a new area
37. Cuddling
38. Putt Putt
39. Communicating without talking
40. Shaved ice
41. Animals
42. Memories
43. Good ideas
44. Getting to a bathroom after having to hold it
45. Funny people
46. Kids dancing
47. Being at sporting events
48. The joy in others
49. Good movies
50. Boat rides/tubbing
51. Getting a raise
52. The sun
53. Finding money in a pants pocket
54. Losing weight
55. Reaching my goals
56. Improving on running
57. Perfect weather
58. Having a random conversation with a stranger
59. Sitting on the porch while it rains
60. Inside jokes
61. Hearing a good song
62. Reminiscing
63. Christmas/Holidays
64. Visiting family
65. Randomly seeing missionaries
66. Amusement parks
67. Doing something spontaneous
68. Seeing a couple in love
69. Helping someone
70. Sweatshirts
71. Funny pictures
72. Hearing from someone I haven't talked to in a while
73. The temple
74. Finishing a book
75. Christmas lights
76. Amazing mothers/woman
77. Surprises
78. New shoes
79. Giving the perfect gift
80. Seeing a performance
81. Swimming
82. Dressing up for Halloween
83. Playing Nintendo
84. Thinking of/Finding a great idea/recipe/craft
85. Baking
86. Themed parties
87. Random text messages
88. Ice cream cones
89. Funny quotes
90. Great ideas I come up with... even if I never do them!
91. Puppies
92. When I laugh at myself
93. When I'm finished cleaning
94. Skiing
95. Hot chocolate on a winter day
96. Drinking out of a thermos
97. Movies/Shows from my childhood
98. Slippers
99. Crawling into bed
100. Vacation
55. Reaching my goals
56. Improving on running
57. Perfect weather
58. Having a random conversation with a stranger
59. Sitting on the porch while it rains
60. Inside jokes
61. Hearing a good song
62. Reminiscing
63. Christmas/Holidays
64. Visiting family
65. Randomly seeing missionaries
66. Amusement parks
67. Doing something spontaneous
68. Seeing a couple in love
69. Helping someone
70. Sweatshirts
71. Funny pictures
72. Hearing from someone I haven't talked to in a while
73. The temple
74. Finishing a book
75. Christmas lights
76. Amazing mothers/woman
77. Surprises
78. New shoes
79. Giving the perfect gift
80. Seeing a performance
81. Swimming
82. Dressing up for Halloween
83. Playing Nintendo
84. Thinking of/Finding a great idea/recipe/craft
85. Baking
86. Themed parties
87. Random text messages
88. Ice cream cones
89. Funny quotes
90. Great ideas I come up with... even if I never do them!
91. Puppies
92. When I laugh at myself
93. When I'm finished cleaning
94. Skiing
95. Hot chocolate on a winter day
96. Drinking out of a thermos
97. Movies/Shows from my childhood
98. Slippers
99. Crawling into bed
100. Vacation
1 comment:
What a great list!
Post a Comment