Thursday, October 22, 2009
Gospel Sharing Blog
Today, I was reading the Ensign while I was on the elliptical. I make use of my time! There was an article about sharing the gospel through blogs.... I'm pretty sure, the only non-member that reads my blog is my mother. I should explain things since she has no idea what certain things are... like the Ensign! :) Mom, it's a church magazine. :) Anyways, I really enjoyed the article. It gave a few tips on how to make it interesting and informative... KEEP IT SHORT! We all know I have a problem with that! It also said, put links to other blogs if you like what they shared. I really liked this because I should've been doing it all along! If you didn't know, I love reading blogs! I find myself reading blogs of people I don't even know! I really enjoy learning about people and what better way than through their blog?! Anyways, I'm keeping it short! I enjoyed the article and you should READ IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't gotten to that article yet, but my mom is thinking about starting a blog and she is so not a blog person! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment