Day 15- I should've had a count down instead of writing each day. I'm really bad updating this daily. I am happy that I haven't faltered!
✓- 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 16- Good day, good day!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 17- I had a dream that I lost points because I ate Munchies! I really dislike these nightmares!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 18- I was not in the mood to exercise today. I did my core and some legs... over the 35 minutes but not my usual... I did no cardio! It was a long stressful day!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 19- My week was busy! I was able to workout and then when I got home I had to take Carol home. As long as I get my workout in early I am happy!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 20- This was a nice Saturday! I love running on Wed. and Sat. I would like to doing it more days but I'm scared I'll hurt myself again... I just have to wait... until then, elliptical!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 21- I left an activity early so I could get home in time to get 7 hours of sleep! Hit the bed at 11:08 and set the alarm for 6:08! If I start showing up places looking like I just got out of bed... I probably did!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Week Total- 28
Total- 84
Total- 84
1 comment:
Good job! I am so proud of you! Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment