Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Philadelphia

This is Amber and Danelle! I love that they still have their Christmas tree up! Of course, I made them take a picture in front of it! :) 
Walking home from the boys' house, we put plastic bags over our shoes.
Kade apparently thought it was a good idea.
They don't plow the streets!
Amber let me wear her boots! 
See the black dot under the bumper. I lost my phone Saturday night and found it Sunday night. It still works! :) Thank goodness the person never moved their car!

4 comments:

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

That is some crazy snow! I thought it was cold outside today at 53 degrees, but WOW, it's way cold there! Love the snow pictures! And I'm glad you found your frozen phone! ;)

Nancy and Spencer said...

Wait... WHAT?!? You're not in our ward anymore? :( But, you didn't even say goodbye. sad. I have been wondering where you've been. I'm gonna miss you. sad again.

Alana said...

I'm not a fan of saying goodbye... I do miss the ward. You'll see me around! Don't worry! ;)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Wow! Congrats on finding your phone still in working condition! Looks like a fun trip!