Thursday, July 1, 2010

Haircut

So, I decided to get a haircut. I thought I was going to get long layers and side swept bangs. Then, I thought it would be a good idea to donate my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. I was really enjoying my long hair... so why did I get it cut?! 
This was how long it was...


This is how long it is now. It's the shortest I've ever had my hair!


This is how much I cut off!



I have as much hair as I cut off! I enjoy the extra thickness! 


I always do this. I don't care how short my hair is cut as long as it's a good haircut. Which, it is a good haircut but I prefer my long locks. I know I have issues, but I feel like it's a fat girls haircut. I'm sure I'll get use to it! 

1 comment:

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

I think it's so cute! But then again I love to get my hair cut short ;) Really, I think you look great with the new do!