For now, I will post pictures from my Kirtland YSA trip and a picnic at my cousins. It was a great weekend.
While in the Kirtland area, we went to Historic Kirtland, John Johnson Farm, Isaac Morley Farm (Laura's wedding was less than a mile down the road) and the Kirtland Temple.
This is the Kirtland Temple in Kirtland, OH. Here is a link to information about the temple and the other locations also have links attached.
After we did the historical sites, we went to the beach and then into Cleveland. The only pictures I took in Cleveland were of Conor and a fountain. When I got home, I looked up what the name of the fountain is. It's the Fountain of Eternal Life. I thought that was perfect for the end of the trip.
Sunday morning, I went to Ashtabula for a family picnic. We celebrated Daniel's high school graduation. I just love all of the great grandkids and great great grandkids! Not one baby had a melt down all day! That's just unheard of!
Raegan (14 months)
Riley (14 months)
Rhianna (2)
Troy (1 1/2)
Shaelyn (10 months)
Liyah (5) She didn't want her picture taken!
Cayden (7 months) He wasn't at the picnic but still saw him over the weekend.
Daniel 18
We ate, swam and jumped on the trampoline. It was a beautiful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment