Thursday, July 22, 2010

Laura's Marriage!

Laura's now a Reil!! Rhymes with SMILE! Laura and Lou were married at the court house on May 20, 2010. This wasn't planned... but a week before the wedding they found the pastor made a mistake and they had to get married at the court house!
Pretending their at a church!
In actuality, they're at the court house...
We had a lot of time before the Judge came in...
My friends and I enjoy taking "senior pics".
We all got pedicures and manicures...
More senior pictures! These are behind the church after the rehearsal.
Courtney
I do believe we were supposed to be doing wedding stuff...
Peek-a-boo!
Wendy's family... minus Alder.
At the rehearsal dinner
Roasting a marshmallow over candle light.
I'm not quite sure...
Laura's husband's guy friends call themselves ninjas. We found shirts that say, "girls make better ninjas". The night before the wedding, we wore them out to dinner.
This was all just leading up to the big day!

No comments: