Today, I had to go with Ethan's class to Doyle's Unami Farm. Ethan has 8 kid in his class, 7 that went on the field trip. Two other classes also went. I was in charge of Ethan and Collin, the only boys.
We took a bus to the farm and split into two groups. We saw the usual farm animals. There was a calf, Pumpkin, born on Halloween. Farmer Doyle is not fond of the name so he said it will more than likely be changed. All of the children got to milk a goat. Then we took a hay ride and got to pick popcorn, squirrel corn, gourds and a pumpkin! I'm excited for when I am all grown up and have my own yard, I am going to plant gourds and pumpkins! Yes, you already know I'm a dork. The kids all had a great time and Ethan even talked to Collin on the bus! He's making progress!
1 comment:
Hey! I have been meaning to find your blog, but Jon can never remember it! Glad that you find mine though!
Post a Comment