When I went with Ethan to the farm, a couple of weeks ago, we picked popcorn. I LOVE popcorn! The kids get out of school at 2:10 on Fridays for Shabbat. Shabbat begins at sundown, so in the winter months, they get out early to make sure they are home in time. It gives me an extra hour and 20 minutes with them. We do our normal stuff, showers and snack, but also have time to kill. Last week, Gab and I made Oreo ice
P.S. Popcorn is another thing I plan on planting in my garden, when I'm all grown up....
2 comments:
IM a little confused..is popcorn different then like the corn on the cob that are in most gardens? Its soulds very interesting and i want to try and make popcorn that way..you are so cool to do these things..
i have never made "real" popcorn..i love popcorn and we will have to do this together..
Post a Comment