2. I love ice and water or both! I named every baby doll as a child Ice Cube.
3. I have to pee constantly and am really annoyed by it. Twice within 5 minutes is ridiculous!
4. I love the Steelers! I consider watching football on Sundays a family activity.
5. I was an intern as a probation officer and loved it! I also worked in a drug rehab for juveniles... didn't enjoy it.
6. My sister and I are not twins but we are both 25. She will turn 26 in 2 months.
7. I am supposed to run a 1/2 marathon in April.
8. I love the smell of good cologne. A guy's cuteness factor will be raised a couple points just because he smells good!
9. I can not stand the sound of someone breathing loud or chewing with their mouth open. Even worse when done together.
10. I wrote 01. for 10. My 8th grade english teacher told me I was dyslexic. I'm not dyslexic.
11. I want to visit all 50 states.
12. I can not wait to move out West!
13. I've been to an AA meeting. My name is Alana Hapach and I'm here for a class assignment.
14. My favorite college classes were Alternative Agriculture (I planted a garden) and Ice Skating.
15. I hate doing the dishes if there isn't a dish washer! I also hate putting away clothes! If a room is messy I do not like being in it.
16. I miss having friends around constantly. I really hope that my neighbors, when I'm all grown up, are good friends.
17. When I'm nervous or uncomfortable, my ears will turn bright red and my chest gets blotchy.
18. I'm a horrible speller! Also horrible at memorizing faces and names.
19. I told myself that I had to wear my glasses every day after running over a HUGE LOG! I did not listen. They're always crooked. I think one ear is higher than the other.
2o. I've never had a speeding ticket. I have been pulled over for speeding. The day before I was pulled over, my brother-in-law said he had no clue how I've never been pulled over for speeding.
21. I wish I weren't too scared to go after what I want.
22. My middle name is Maree.
23. I'm very excited about having a family. I always said I want to start having kids by 27....
24. I'm long winded and horrible at telling stories!
25. Today is my 25th birthday! :) My favorite cake is Funfetti! :) Jr high and high school I always got a Pepbridge Farm frozen coconut cake... EVERY YEAR I told them I do not like this cake!
Now it's your turn! If you read this ... DO IT!
26. I love knowing random facts about people! :)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Even if it's belated. I hope you had a terrific day! We miss you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry, I didn't actually say it on your birthday! I hope you had a great day. We miss you! :)
Happy Birthday, Alana!
Post a Comment