Here are the sayings, I can think of, that I say all the time...
- Are you kidding me? Are you kidding? (Laura started saying this in college b/c of me...)
- Seriously?
- Quit! or No! (... especially to the dog)
- Kid or Kiddo (Ethan use to ask why I call him kid and two days ago he said, "I'm not kiddo, I'm kid." I'm sure the ppl around me wonder when I say, "Ok kid, let's go." I say it more often then one would think...)
- Huh?
- Chico or Chica
- Really?
- If you say so.
- No se. (I don't know)
What do YOU (how you doin'?) say all the time?
5 comments:
when u were little,,,when u would ask a question and we wouldnt answer what u wanted to hear,,u would grab our legs and shake us and say."tell me the truth ,tell me the truth,,"it was so funny...xxoxoox mom
That started because you guys wouldn't tell me why Pee-wee Herman went to jail... 1991.
you know i hang with the "seriously" crowd. ;) how many times can i use the word "seriously" during the course of normal convo? A LOT.
I will have to give that some serious thought and listening to myself!
Really? (That's another one I say often, with a slight tilt of the head) I guess I'm just monotonous...
Post a Comment