I think this is so fun! In 4th grade, Mr. Susich had us mail letters to two 4th grade classes in other states. I sent mine to Little Rock, Arkansas and Ashtabula, Ohio. (In High School, I went to school with kids who sent me letters!) I really liked that project and Flat Stanley is even better!
So, Joshua wanted to send Stanley to visit my mother in, as Josh would say, the "Neverlands". Before leaving, Stanley wanted to play with Chance! He has made it to the Netherlands and you can follow his adventures at Stanley's blog.
When Josh and his siblings came home from school, they read the blog post. They were all excited and Ethan asked if he could send one to my sister. I told him I would ask her. So, I sent a text to my sister, Kristin, and her husband, Mikiel. I figured, Mikiel would spend a lot more time with Stanley and I had a better chance of getting a yes from him! They agreed to let Stanley visit!
Unfortunately, Ethan left him laying on the couch and Chance wanted to play!
So, we prepared a new Stanley to visit Kristin and Mikiel. He's a lot more adventurous!
If you, or your kids, would enjoy Stanley, let me know! :) It may be a while until he makes it to your house... but he LOVES adventures and wants to visit!
2 comments:
Send him our way! My cousin did that at her school. It was fun to see where he ended up! Love the pictures with the dog!
They will be so excited!! Thank you! I'll get your address when he's about ready to visit! :)
Post a Comment