Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 5

Week 5, WEek 5, WeeK 5, WeEk 5!
Day 29- This week is starting off rough! I did not want to do cardio... I only did 30 minutes after weights. What's up with that?!
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 30- Ummmm, why do I not want to do cardio?! I skipped it all together today... weights were enough. I did make myself laugh as I stretched watching t.v. tonight. 
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 31- It would be better if I actually filled these out the same day... what did I do today? Good question.
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 32- I made banana bread today and it smells delicious! Am I trying to make myself miserable? No... Gabrielle asked for some and I've been in a baking mood! I guess it was good since Ellen ate a loaf (the tiny ones) by herself. I came home from guitar with the kids and she said, "You only make 3 right?!" 
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 33- At 7:00 this morning, I made banana bread. I bought really ripe bananas and was going to make 2 batches yesterday but wanted only tiny loaves... so I had to make it 2 times since there are only 5 small pans. I gave a loaf to the cleaning lady... I really like the one here today... she's Polish, old and cute! She told me she likes my shoesies! (I really like my slippers too!) Ethan wants pumpkin bread... it will have to wait until next week. I really should've been a baker. 
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 34- I went to Boston and got in around 12 but the girl I was staying with told us she was at a party. We didn't get to her house until after 1 and I had to get up at 5:30 to get ready for the YSA Conference about member missionaries with Elder Ballard. I wouldn't be as sad if it was in my control... and if I did it to myself, like sticking a brownie in my mouth! Even thinking about it really upsets me! I guess I can look at it positively, I got to hear Elder Ballard speak,  meet YSA and come up with an idea to help member missionary work! But I still lost a point and can't get it back. :(
X - 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 35- Still sad about the lost point. 
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Week Total- 27 :(
Total- 139

No comments: