The Year of Alana: Leaps and Bounds
2008 was an interesting year. I can't believe, I was living in Florida at the beginning and now, in New Jersey! So, I made my motto for 2008 Baby Steps. Looking at life, trying to change things but not anything huge (except picking up my life and moving a few miles away). My motto for 2009 is going to be Leaps and Bounds! There are things in life that I want and I think 2009 is the year! I'm being positive! 2009 is my year! I'm jinxing myself...


To be honest, I can't remember what I was doing last New Years. Must not have been anything exciting. I had to have done something. I looked at pictures, I went to Naomi's parent's. It was a lot of fun and was glad to have brought in the New Year with them. Grandma even banged on the pot! 

My birthday was good! I've never thought of it before, but I'm the same age all year.... ok ok ok Meaning... from the beginning of 2008 to the end of 2008 I was 24. So, I recall the year with my age, now that I'm out of school. If I was born in June, that would mean 1/2 the year I was 23 and the other 1/2 24. Give me feed back, does anyone think of the year and their age. Ok, it prob. doesn't make sense to you... in my head I understand. :)
Anyways, there was a party at Dave's. I miss all of my friends from FL. Kellie got me an interesting birthday cake... was filled with some fruit stuff.... :) Everyone knows I'm picky! We played games, I'm sure my team won! :)

Valentine's Day always stinks. Fingers crossed for 2009!!
What's next?
In April, my mother came to visit and brother, Matthew, was living in FL. We went to St. Augustine.

My sister,Kristin, got married! Therefore, Mikiel became my brother-in-law!
Then, I moved to New Jersey.
Those are the biggest happenings from 2008.
Now buckle up and hold on tight for 2009! :)
My Goals for 2009 will be coming...
1 comment:
alana..i wish for you in 2009... more then you can dream... less then you cant handle and all that you can want...
love mom
Post a Comment