Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hanukkah Crafts

I have about an hour until my plane boards... in the meantime I will write a blog or two. How hard is it to come up with 8 Hanukkah gifts? HARD! It may seem like the crafts are all easy or shouldn't have been hard to think of... but they were! Two are pushing it on being too Christmasy. It was fun to do them and the kids enjoyed it. 

A wreath made with the kids' hands. Gab's first, then Joshua's are white and Ethan's are in the middle. Ethan's and Joshua's hands are almost exactly the same size.
Yes, I know, this is Christmasy! You come up with 8 gifts! ;)
Hanukkiahs made with their hands. These would not be Kosher.
Magnets! Yes, they're candy canes... BUT they're blue! 
These are picture frames made out of salt dough. I think they're cute.
SNOW GLOBES! These were EXPENSIVE! It was so hard to figure out the snow material and liquid combination. I ended up using glass shavings with water and glycerin. 
Star of David candle holders. There were 3 of them. 
Hanukkiahs! These were fun to do also. It goes from top to bottom, Ethan's, Gab's and Joshua's. 

Who knows if the parents actually like the gifts. They were fun to make, even if they were hard.


No comments: