The kids I grew up with. My first boyfriend is sitting next to me. ;) My favorite times, in music class, were when we got to have FUN days! For holidays, we got a packet of festive songs that we could choose from as to what we wanted to sing. One of my favorites, from Valentine's Day, was "Will you be my V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E?" It was simple but fun. Will you be my V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E? If you will you’ll surely know how happy I will be. Sugar spice and all things nice that’s what you are to me. Will you be my V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E? (Repeat and clap like B-I-N-G-O) There were also the games like 7-Up Heads Up Valentine's Day style... you'd put a valentine under the kid's chair. We'd sing, I'm making a big red valentine, I'm making a big red valentine, just for you, with our heads down, as the kids went around slipping the valentines under chairs. Oh memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment