Sunday, September 27, 2009

12 Week Healthy Habit Challenge!

Tomorrow is the big day! The first day of the healthy habit challenge! 
1. No junk food or snacks. If I eat more than a handful I have to take away a point!
2. At least 7 hrs of sleep.
3. At least 35 minutes of vigorous exercise.
4. Work on a goal of my own. 
 
I hope to reach my goal weight by December 21st. I'm excited for the challenge and this will hopefully make me stay on track!! Winning will be even better because it will help me buy new clothes! 
I'm worried about going on vacation for Thanksgiving and also for candy at Halloween! I'm gonna push through and I hope to make 100% of my points! :) I don't want to set myself up for failure but it is possible! 

3 comments:

Christina said...

Good Luck! You can do it ;)

Alana said...

Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

good good luck
oxoxo
love
mom