Monday, September 28, 2009

Week 1

Day 1- Today's the big day! My fingers are crossed! It's Yom Kippur and the kids/parents are off. Usually that would mean I'm also off.... I have to go to the gym late tonight because I can't go "while working".  I hope keeping track of my points daily will add to my success!
 - 7 Hours of Sleep
 - 35 Minutes of Exercising
 - No Junk Food!
 - Personal Goal
Day 2- Day 2! 82 more to go! Going strong! hahahaha
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 3- It was a good day! I was able to finish everything and had no problems.
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 4- Today, I had to take Carol Hirsh to the Princeton Hospital to have a procedure done. We got there at 10:45 and left around 2!! She needed to go to the grocery store so we got home around 3. I got a lot of reading done today! This makes eating 3 meals a day hard!
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 5- Today, the kids were off from school. It's always hard to eat healthy when they're off. The cleaning lady comes on Fridays and I like to be out of the house! I took the kids to IHOP and they ate chocolate chip pancake faces. I had water. Then, we got our flu shots. After that, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. For lunch, they ate pizza. Again, I had water. 
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 6- Today was a rough day finishing my points! General Conference was today and I went to the gym afterwards. To my surprise, just when I was pulling into the parking lot, the gym closed at 7! I really need to remember their hours! I went to Virginia McCosh's afterwards because it was pointless to drive home and turn around and drive back. I didn't work out until I got home! I was so tired!
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- 35 Minutes of Exercising
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Day 7- Today is the second day of the 179th Semi-Annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Bishop Welch invited the YSA to his house to watch. Between the two session, 12-2 and 4-6, Sister Welch cooked us lunch/dinner and always puts out Peanut M&Ms. It's really wonderful that they do this for us every year. Only problem, I have a Healthy Habit Challenge and LOVE Peanut M&Ms! :)  I was able to stick to my diet and not stumble! 
- 7 Hours of Sleep
- Turn in points
- No Junk Food!
- Personal Goal
Total- 28


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are doing great..very proud of you..keep up the good work...
mom

Superman said...

what is your personal goal?

Alana said...

To be healthy... and feel great! :)