I woke up scared that I lost a point, or maybe two!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep (This is harder than you'd think!)
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 9- It was a good day! I got a lot done, including 6 loads of laundry plus two loads (kids) I still had to put away!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 10- Today was another crazy busy day! It just dawned on me, I haven't done my personal goal yet! I ran on the treadmill today, my toe is not my friend! It's hurting. Maybe I'll only do the treadmill on Wed/Sat.
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 11- Today, I started whitening my teeth! I hope to see a dramatic change.... At one point, I had the sharpest pain... I hope it was just this once! My friend in college couldn't wear them because they hurt too bad... I thought she was crazy. Fingers crossed!
My trainer asked how things were going... she gave me another machine to use. I like it! I told her all of the ones I stopped using... I don't like them! :)
My trainer asked how things were going... she gave me another machine to use. I like it! I told her all of the ones I stopped using... I don't like them! :)
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 12- The kids had half a day at school and then we went to Burger King, of course I didn't eat, the boys got hair cuts and picked out their Halloween costumes, Yoshi and Toad, and went to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" Yes, this was a good movie but really made me want ice cream!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 13- I almost didn't get 7 hours of sleep! The night before, I wanted to get up at 6... but went to bed at 12. Who gets made when they have to sleep in an extra hour?! I had a great day today! Shawna and I got pedicures, went shopping, saw "Couples Retreat" and went out to dinner. (I didn't eat...) Happy Birthday to Shawna!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - 35 Minutes of Exercising
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Day 14- I had to pass up desserts and dinner at FHE... I'm staying strong!
✓ - 7 Hours of Sleep
✓ - Send in points
✓ - No Junk Food!
✓ - Personal Goal
Total- 28
Overall Total- 56
Overall Total- 56
No comments:
Post a Comment