We went to a museum, Manmouth Museum, on Wednesday. The parts for kids were cute, but it wasn't something that lasted long. They had a Space Adventure area. There was also an Underwater Sea Adventure. We left before the planetarium show because there was no way I could keep them entertained for an hour and a half until the show!!
I took them to a new playground. Josh LOVED it! He kept screaming, this is the best play ground EVER! Unfortunately, it was very cold outside and windy. We only stayed a short while. I'm really going to have to stop wearing flip flops and it's going to break my heart. I think I'd rather keep my toes.
I'm VERY excited about the next two weekends! I really do enjoy Halloween!! My mom told me recently that I loved to dress up for Halloween as a child. Then again, what kid doesn't?
Side note real fast about what kid doesn't... I was making cupcakes, that look like pumpkins, for the kids. I gave Ethan the spoon to lick the batter. He took a lick or two and gave it back saying if he ate too much it would give him a stomach ache! What four year old says that and who doesn't like cake batter?!?! Crazy kid! Also, I had to make the cake batter orange and the frosting because the store didn't have any!! What?! New Jersey... I tell ya!
Upcoming events... tomorrow night is the Sock Hop!! I get to wear the poodle skirt I made. I'm very sad that Shawna bought an outfit to wear and will not be sporting her poodle skirt. I must say, the pink ladies outfit is definitely more her style. I'm a poodle skirt kind of girl and she's a pink lady kind of girl. Look at me I'm Sandra Dee....
Another side note. In high school, I started bringing a purse to school. A kid told me that I'm a Trapper Keeper kind of girl and not a purse kind of girl. It has scarred me for life!!
Back to upcoming events. Next weekend, I'm even more excited about!! Wednesday night, Chad gave me a call and told me about a camp out in PA. Ok, I don't remember all of the details, but I do know that Friday night is a Halloween dance with games and a HAUNTED HOUSE!! Then, we get to sleep in cabins!! The next day is more fun and games that lasts all night. The best part of it all... it only costs $15!! Oh yeah, and I get to meet YSA!! Yeah!!! Now all I have to do is ask to get off at 5... I really wish Shawna would ask to get off early also!! ;)
So, those are my plans... Next month is my trip to the Netherlands and in December I'm going to visit family in Ohio and PA!! I'm just racking up my air miles!! Who am I going to visit in January?!?!
1 comment:
Hey, so guess what?? I was talking to Dina about next Friday and she said that it would not be a problem. Her and Hunter are going out to dinner so..i think i can go!! YAY!
Post a Comment