After stake conference, 8 of the YSA went to a haunted firehouse. It was, to my surprise, a lot of fun!! I LOVE this time of year. The trees are changing colors, it's nice and cool outside, there are haunted houses AND you get to dress up for Halloween! We went to West Windsor and waited for everyone to show up. I was worried that it was going to be HORRIBLE because we were the ONLY ones there! Yeah, have you ever gone to a haunted house and didn't have to wait in line? Me either! It was great! After everyone showed up, we walked over to the guy with the knife in his head. Since no one was there, the scary people were outside. They went in to set up and we waited under a tent. Haley was so scared, it was hilarious! We had to split into smaller groups. The first group was Jayme, Chad, Chad's friend and me. I lead the way, until we got to bodies hanging from the ceiling and I knew the third body was going to fall. It freaked me out a little. So Jayme, assuming he would not fall for the first person went ahead of me. Thanks Jayme! Two more guys fell also fell from the ceiling. At one section, there was a green light and smoke, you could not see below the beam of light. A guy jumped out to scare us and then went invisible. I did not want to step on him, so I informed him of that. He then guided me in the right direction. How nice the scary fella was. The next thing that I remember was after the hanging bodies was a bridge. I just assumed it was a normal bridge. Of course not! I screamed because it moved, and a guy apparently jumped out and scared Chad. At the end, there were some "little people", aka kids, who were rather freaky. The entire time we were laughing. Jayme had a nervous laugh that went something like a hu hu hu huu in a high pitch. When we were outside waiting for the next group, Haley, Lizzy, Matt and Cory, we discussed what scared us the most. At the beginning, Jayme was staring at the wall and the exact spot she was looking a guy appeared and scared her. She had no idea he was there! Mine of course was the men hanging from the ceiling. It didn't scare me, I just didn't like the idea of it. Chad was scared by the bridge guy and the "VERY little people" at the end. When the next group came out, we tried scaring them... didn't work. We then decided to go eat at the Americana Diner. I'm glad Thom, even though he didn't go, gave us the idea of the haunted fire station.
No comments:
Post a Comment