So, what is happening in Alana's life? I'm living in NJ as a nanny. Yes, you read that correctly, I'm living in NJ and I'm a nanny!! Never would I have ever guessed that this is where I would be in life. I must say, I can NOT complain!
I'm living in Hillsborough, NJ. It's right outside of Princeton. I must say, NJ isn't that bad. Would I spend the rest of my life here? No, but it's not as bad as I imagined. I live in the basement of my nanny family's house. It's actually a nice setup. I have my bedroom, a living room, a sitting room and a bathroom.
There are three kids. Gabrielle (9), Joshua (6) and Ethan (4).
Gabrielle is very sweet. She is always reading something, from People magazine to one of the billions of books in her room. She has her girly side but also loves to get dirty! Joshua is also very sweet. If you ever need help with something, he is the one to ask. He loves to play sports and has a lot of energy. Ethan is full of love. He loves puppies and chocolate milk.
I look at my life and am very thankful. I may, at times, think that other people's lives seem so much better or want something that I don't have. Really though, everyone has their own problems or wishes. Yeah, they may have something that I would like but they also have problems and stresses that I would not like. Right now, I have a GREAT job, my family is supportive and all in good health, I have friends who are awesome and there is nothing in my life that I really can complain about.
Anyways, this blog is just for fun. There will be serious post and then there will be my randomness. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment